Users are strongly encouraged to avoid language which may be offensive to other users.
This includes but is not necessarily limited to: profanity, racism, religious discrimination, explicit
or excessive sexual references, and inappropriate references to illegal drugs and their use.
Accounts with offensive usernames are also forbidden.
Users can receive one warning. If user still continue using offensive language may receive a ban.
User pictures are subject to moderation. Inappropriate user pictures include pictures:
If user refuse to change picture when is this requested by staff, administration will be forced to change picture and ban user up to 48 hours.
In the tavern, news comments or other publicly accessible locations, excessive use of any language besides English is not allowed.
Other languages can be used in Personal Messages or other private places.
Harassment, trolling, or otherwise pestering a user is not allowed. Bans will be issued if valid proof is present.
- Account sharing is forbidden
- Account Buying / Selling / Trading / Giving Away is forbidden
- Account limits: 1 (one) account
- Bots / Reload scripts are not allowed
- Impersonating staff is forbidden
- Asking administrators for changing users data (stats, in-game money, abilities, username...) is not allowed
- Asking for staff position is not allowed
- Glitching is forbidden
- Inquiring about how to glitch is forbidden
- Inquiring about how to hack is forbidden
- Threatening to hack the site is forbidden
- Withholding information about a glitch is forbidden
- Any kind of advertising is forbidden
- As it would go without saying, exploiting faults in the code and hacking game is strictly forbidden.
- Any kind of advertising is forbidden.
• advertising in chat, via private messages, signature, avatar, news, etc...
• as advertising is counted: links to other games, or anything related with other games, shops, similar projects,...
Case-by-case interpretations of the rules are within the jurisdiction of the moderating staff and are not set in stone.
Scenarios and consequences include, but are not limited to, those listed above.
If you disagree with a moderator's handling of a situation, alert a head moderator or administrator;
it is not and never will be an excuse for inappropriate conduct or rudeness on your part.